Pam T. Sherrill
Broker in Charge, Certified Real Estate Appraiser & Auctioneer
Pam was born and raised in Darlington. Her father, Dewey W. Tadlock, has owned and operated several businesses in Darlington since 1969. Pam worked in the family businesses for 17 years until she decided to get her real estate license. She is still associated with her father with the auction business, where they handle liquidation, estate, and real estate auctions.
She started her Real Estate Career in 1998. She went to work for Roy Peavey and Company in 2000, where she quickly became a multi-million dollar producer. She purchased the company from Mr. Peavey in January 2007 and changed the name of the Company in 2009. Pam, and husband, Tony, have two daughters, Casey and Ramsey. During her down time, she enjoys traveling, listening to music, and spending time with family and friends.
- Graduate of St. John’s High School
- Graduate of Florence Darlington Technical College with an Associate Degree in Business Accounting
- Graduate of Southeastern School of Auctioneering
- Received Real Estate License in 2000
- Received Appraiser License in 2001
- Upgraded Real Estate License to Broker in 2003
- Received FHA Appraiser License in 2004
- Upgraded Real Estate License to Broker in Charge in 2007
- Received Certified Appraiser License in 2007
- Pee Dee Realtor Association
- National Association of Realtors
- South Carolina Association of Realtors
- South Carolina Appraisal Section
- South Carolina Association of Auctioneers
- Darlington Downtown Revitalization Association
- Greater Darlington Chamber of Commerce
- Fitness World
Realtor & Paralegal
Jennifer is a lifelong resident of Darlington. She is a 1994 graduate of Florence-Darlington Technical College with an associates degree as a paralegal. Jennifer worked as a paralegal with Baker Law Firm before starting her own business as a freelance real estate paralegal in 1996. After many years in the legal field of the real estate industry she obtained her real estate license in 2017 and began working with Pam T. Sherrill & Company. She is married to Wayne and they have two children, Will and Mary Hunter. Jennifer is a member of First Baptist Church in Darlington. When she is not working, she enjoys traveling and spending time with her family.
Charles E. Watson II
Certified Real Estate Appraiser
Charles, a Darlington native, has been a real estate appraiser for 16 years. He obtained his real estate appraiser’s license in 1993 and is FHA approved. Charles started his appraisal career with his father and later opened his own appraisal service. He was owner of Watson Appraisals, in Darlington, for 9 years. He has been an appraiser for the Florence County Tax Assessors office, and a senior staff appraiser for Bank of America. Charles has 4 children. He enjoys watching all sports, he is the voice of the Falcon during Football season and is an avid Carolina Gamecock fan.
- Graduate of St. Johns High School
- Graduate of University of South Carolina, BA Degree
- Darlington High School Athletic Booster Club
- Past Board Member of Darlington County Recreation
- University of South Carolina Alumni Association
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity Alumni Association
Realtor & Real Estate Appraiser
Casey was born and raised in Darlington, SC. She is the daughter of Tony and Pam Sherrill. Casey and husband, Andy Rheuark, have two children. Casey graduated from Darlington High School. Upon graduating, she worked for the Darlington County Coroner’s office and later at the Darlington County Sheriff’s Office. In 2014, Casey decided to follow in her mother’s footsteps and become a Realtor. She then joined the staff of Pam T. Sherrill & Company and decided to get her Real Estate Appraiser License in 2019. Casey is a former volunteer for the Darlington County Rescue squad. In her spare time she enjoys riding four-wheelers, spending time with her family, and traveling.